Tuesday, October 7, 2008

TIGER and ME

TIGER AND METagaytay Residence Inn,Tagaytay City
Have you ever tried holding a tiger in your arms and have them sit in your lap?? Not Tigger of Pooh and Friends but a real tiger. Wooo scary, isn't it?? But if you're in for a little adventure and you know that the tiger was trained and tamed, why not try it, right? I did, I was a bit scared and nervous at first but after I held the little cub in my arms... well, it felt great! It was like holding my dog Pipoy, again! Though the cub was bigger, it still reminds me of my Pipoy, so cuddly as the little cub. It's been years now when he had a heart attack and passed away and I miss him so much.

Anyway, it was quite an adventure holding and petting a tiger. It was my first time and I enjoyed it very much. I will definitely try it again when I visit this zoo in Tagaytay.

No comments: