Sunday, June 1, 2008

THE WISHING FOUNTAIN

THE WISHING FOUNTAIN
Sta. Clara Church

Most people believe that when they see a fountain, you'll just have to make a wish and throw a coin in the fountain and your wish will come true. We saw people tossing coins in the fountain after saying their wishes. You'll see smiles on their  faces, and full of hope after doing it. Though its a myth there's no harm in trying so I reached for a coin in my pocket and made a wish and toss the coin in the fountain. It really brighten my day and I was full of hope when I did that and believed that my wish will come true though not now but soon!!! I know that if you believe and have faith in God everything is POSSIBLE. Wishing fountains are just intruments to make us believe that everything is possible and there's always hope and solutions to any problems we have in our lives and blessings will always come our way if we just pray, believe and work on it.

No comments: