Sunday, July 6, 2008

THE MEANING OF LIFE : MY PRE- BIRTHDAY SYNDROME part 1

MY PRE- BIRTHDAY SYNDROME
part 1
THE MEANING OF LIFE
(photo taken @ University of the Philippines Diliman Quezon City)

I am pondering with what is happening to my life now.. I feel really gloomy, restless and anxious about what will happen to me. Four days from now I will be celebrating my nth birthday. I don't mind at all if it will add another number in my age because its just numbers. As long as I feel young inside and out that's whats important to me. But why is it that whenever my birthday comes, I feel so gloomy and want to burst into tears. I know I have my family, my love ones, my friends beside me.. To support me... to cheer me up.. but still I feel that there's something missing in my life.. Is it just me?? or is it just I am not content on what I have in my life now, what I have accomplished. Am I still really looking for the meaning of life???

No comments: