Monday, July 8, 2013

My Husband and my Happiness in Hard Times!

My life has been in a roller coaster for the past few weeks. But I am still thankful to God for all the blessings and what I considered, my second life.

I am still recuperating physically and emotionally from the surgery I went through from the past couple of weeks.  I am so thankful to my family, my husband, my sisters and my friends for all the support that  they have given me. It was overwhelming and whenever I think about it, I have teary eyes.

I know God has a better plans for me and He is just testing my faith.  I know that everything happens for a reason. And I just have to accept it and move on. So my birthday wish for myself is, move on and try not to be too emotional on what had happened.  Everything will be alright. I am positive about it.


Thanks to my husband for being at my side and for keeping up with me whenever I feel depressed and about to cry.  Thanks for taking care of me when I was in the hospital and recuperating at home. Thanks for your home cooked food and for buying me chocolates and ice cream to cheer me up. Even though you know that it's not good for me. But since you know that it will make me happy, you still buy them for me. Thanks for the love and support.

And most specially, thanks for the book that you bought for me. I really loved it. Even if you already know that this is the book that I wanted to buy a long time ago but I don't want to buy it for myself because I wanted someone to buy it for me. And you actually did!

I know that we will always have "Happiness in Hard Times" because we are always here for each other. To support one another. To pray together and to face the world together.

As I always say to you... I know it sounds a bit cliche but I don't mind at all...  I love you to infinity and beyond! Fighting! Fighting!



No comments: